Product Description:

Included features:
• Adjustable cheek piece to compliment the operator’s choice of optic equipment
• Adjustable rubber recoil pad
• Collapsible 7-Position Stock
• Rear grip for extra stability
• Ambidextrous
• Two quick-release sling mounting points
• When the weapon is trained on a target for an extended period of time the SRS maintains the position of the rifle lessening operator fatigue and distraction.
• Available with or without pod.

Looks kinda cool... a little pricey though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#1]
i would rather save the money and look into the magpul prs.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
interesting....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#3]
looks like one of those ironstone stocks on crackhinking.gif
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i would rather save the money and look into the magpul prs.

Yeah... me too. I just thought I'd put it out there for everyone to see...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#5]
$465!?!?! They are on crack!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Build it and someone will buy it.  Another stock with the cheek riser in the wrong place.  When will people realize and AR isnt a bolt gun, cheek risers arent needed if you set up your rifle/optics properly.

I must be one of those guys... because I have high rings on mine and it still seems like the scope it too low...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Too complex,
too many sharp edges,
too lame looking,
too expensive.... I could almost buy another AR for the price of that lump...

BTW, did Rich Fitzpatrick design that thing?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too complex,
too many sharp edges,
too lame looking,
too expensive.... I could almost buy another AR for the price of that lump...

BTW, did Rich Fitzpatrick design that thing?

If its made in China the answer is yes. They steal everything else they make....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Notice how in the pic, the guy isn't even using the raised cheek weld feature.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I actually threw up in my mouth a little....

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Only becuase you saw it in CAD colours....

Simon
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I like it - but that price ($465.50) is about nuts.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:50:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I actually threw up in my mouth a little....

Yeah and nobody makes me bleed my own blood!

Oh, that the stock is the suck.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:09:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Simon

no... because someone would actually make and market that abortion as a "sniper" stock...

Not to even *think* that at least two or three people will buy one
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:33:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Simon

no... because someone would actually make and market that abortion as a "sniper" stock...

Not to even *think* that at least two or three people will buy one

Hey, here's an idea, maybe they should rename the thing "the Ultimate Sniper Stock". Then everyone will buy it! What do you think? Maybe they can get John Plaster step brother to endorse it....

wp
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:20:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#19]
That's the folding monopod......in case your get tired. The pic shows the guy usign it deployed.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
That's the folding monopod......in case your get tired. The pic shows the guy usign it deployed.

I think they blurred out his eyes because they're shut. He fell asleep on the damned thing.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Product Description:

• When the weapon is trained on a target for an extended period of time the SRS maintains the position of the rifle lessening operator fatigue and distraction.

Maybe it could take the shot for you too

Unless it is affixed to a tripod I dont see how it will stay on target -
 It seems to have a lot of stuff on it for limited us - pray for instance could someone explain what the "butt plug" thing under the stock is for?  

It's to butt rape you every day to remind you how you got butt raped by paying $465 for a $60 stock...

Pathfinder- you still aren't using a cheek riser

Wackypeacock-do you really think Rich designed that thing?  Get real!

ETA:  I can't wait to see that thing on a Tapco-ized AK!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Product Description:

Maybe it could take the shot for you too

Unless it is affixed to a tripod I dont see how it will stay on target -
 It seems to have a lot of stuff on it for limited us - pray for instance could someone explain what the "butt plug" thing under the stock is for?  

the monopods work great with a bipod and high mag scope.  same idea as a pinch bag.  
accu-shot.com/main.html
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:05:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Wackypeacock-do you really think Rich designed that thing?  Get real!

At times I wonder......
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:29:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's to butt rape you every day to remind you how you got butt raped by paying $465 for a $60 stock...
/quote]

That answer to Kevin is about the funniest thng I ever read on AR15.

But all kidding aside, I have "cheeked" this "fully adjustable stock" in our (KAC's) conference room attached to a Mk 11 here in Titusvillle and was impressed with its design.  The prototype was very well executed, and the designer was a gentleman from Israel who seemed very knowledgeable about a certain spectrum of sniper applications.  For example, their use of stand alone night vision devices standing higher than normal iron line-of-sight day optics (as referenced above re: Raptor, etc.).  He has apparently got some advocates within the IDF and other Israeli units that use our SR-25's as sniper rifles.  However, we didn't go anywhere with this stock or its designer, so don't anyone assume its high price is the result of them being associated with us.
Since then I have actually purchased one of Rick's (MagPull) new similarly adjustable stocks and found it to addresss the same requirements just fine.  Rick's products are always well done.  In fact, even the replacement buttstock screw he supplies with the new stock is first class.
Same for the Tango Down replacement pistol grip screw (thank you Mr. Allen--wherever you are).  This Allen screw from the TD is on more than one of my rfles.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:51:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I have "cheeked" this "fully adjustable stock" in our (KAC's) conference room attached to a Mk 11 here in Titusvillle and was impressed with its design.  The prototype was very well executed, and the designer was a gentleman from Israel who seemed very knowledgeable about a certain spectrum of sniper applications.  For example, their use of stand alone night vision devices standing higher than normal iron line-of-sight day optics (as referenced above re: Raptor, etc.).  He has apparently got some advocates within the IDF and other Israeli units that use our SR-25's as sniper rifles.

Uh oh... you said IDF... that'll get some sales from here.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Uh oh... you said IDF... that'll get some sales from here.

Well who do you think the guy is in their picture?  Check out his uniform.  On his shoulder tab.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top