Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:29:19 PM EDT
This 20" upper has no markings anywhere.. The bolt carrier is made by colt. The bolt has MPC on it, the M and P are connected.  The barrel has Krieger Barrels stamped on it.. The picture is blury but the front sight uses roll pins.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Mutt upper.  The receiver itself could be anybodies, but likely not Colt, unless it's been demilled and the original Colt forging marks have been removed.  You'll probably never know for sure, but good luck.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:05:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Armalite used to put out grey/green upper receiver similar to the old Colt color. They had a small front takedown hole. Is that the one I saw on the EE listed as a Colt? I noticed all the role pins when I saw it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#3]
no this wasn't from the EE. It was a consignment gun from a local shop.  I asked him if he asked the guy what kind of upper it was but he said he didn't ask. The shop owner told me the guy he got it from retired from the army and he thinks it might made of parts that might of fallen out of the back of the truck.  I figured someone here would probally know better.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:21:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mutt upper.  The receiver itself could be anybodies, but likely not Colt, unless it's been demilled and the original Colt forging marks have been removed.  You'll probably never know for sure, but good luck.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top