Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 5:34:44 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if Bushmaster uses Mil-Spec buffer tubes on their 6 position collapsible stocks?
I have a Bushy 6 position currently, and was thinking about upgrading to a Colt......    can anyone give me their thoughts and feedback on these stocks? and difference between the 2 other than price?
I would really appreciate any info
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Both are good stocks... Bushmaster is commercial and COLT is mil-spec...
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The Bushy receiver extension ans stock are not "mil spec".  Bushy has the thicker diameter tubes and Colt's are thinner.  I put a Colt stock on my Bushy mainly so that I could upgrade to a Vltor or LMT if wanted.  Other than the diameter of the tubes the differences are very small.  Colt's has a straight piece in front of the lever where as Bushy's is curved and the Bushy stock is a little bit bigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top