Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 11:05:11 AM EDT
I know they are both made by CMT, but is there any advantage that one has over the other in color, fit, finish, ect?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really, other than the logo.  If you like the deer, get a Stag, if you don't, get a RRA.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#2]
GET BOTH!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not really, other than the logo.  If you like the deer, get a Stag, if you don't, get a RRA.  

I have built rifles up using both lowers. I myself dont like the look of the deers head. Other then that I see nothing wrong with either lower. I just ordered 3-more RRA lowers this week for myself.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
For a stripped lower, buy whichever is cheaper. Or if you plan to get an upper from either of the companies then get that lower as the color is more likely to match. Or if you hate the deer head, get the RRA.  Bottom line is it just doesn't matter much.

If you are buying a complete lower get the RRA w/ 2-stage trigger.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#5]
You can't see the deer head while looking down the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:09:21 AM EDT
[#6]
stag is cheaper
rra has the higher rear shelf

if you can get rra for cheap might as well
if you can live with or like the deer head might as well

a lower is a lower
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:01:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You can't see the deer head while looking down the barrel.

That's only relevant for guys who actually shoot their guns!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top