Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 5:17:56 PM EDT
I think I may have found the upper that I want to slap on my latest lower build.  Does anyone out there have any experience with the Patriot Ordnance Factory UppershinkingM4Clone clone or the 16" version with the cheese grater rails: Cheese Grater.

My wife is going to kill me, but, I wanted something "different" with this build and I believe I have found it.

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone out there have any experience with the Patriot Ordnance Factory Uppers

Go for it!  It is the shizznit...

TS
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:41:40 AM EDT
[#2]
More info please!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
My buddy (childhood friend) makes the barrels and other parts.. He also assembles the parts.. I must say that I trust him as he is an accomplished and fine machinist.

Many of the ideas you see unfolding now me and him were implementing at the age of 19 in his fathers machine shop.. Late 80's early 90's. he visited last Christmas with a bottle of Vodka as i live in Ks and he now in Az. We sat and chatted as he talked about the reliability the tolerances and craftsmanship that goes into each upper VS other manufacturers.

For propriatary reasons i wont let on about anymore as they may not want to share.. Who knows..

Many prototypes are in the works.. They are cutting edge and the machine work is the finest. I personally know and am convinced ;) Hope this helps although anyone reading this probably doesnt know me personally. So its all just heresay.. Trust me though to Quote Tigerstripe "its the Shiznit"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top