Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 8:14:33 PM EDT
I have one in my AR15 (I only have one AR15) and it would be my SHTF weapon if the need arose. I've heard of it "breaking" and becoming a single stage trigger somehow. But have any of you heard of (seen) a RRA 2 stage go down completely, do you think its not reliable for SHTF/serious use?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Best option?
ADCO RRA Upgrade
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats an interesting upgrade. But has anyone seen a RRA 2 stage fail?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have only witnessed one (that I'm aware of) RRA 2 stage trigger go tit's up.  It was in a tactical carbine class in the spring / summer of 2004.  I see a high amount of RRA rifles on the line during every class, so I'm assuming that most if not all of them have RRA 2 stage triggers in them (as all of the RRA guns that I'm aware of come from the factory with RRA's 2 stage trigger).

Match style trigger tend to have a high failure rate in many of the tactical carbine, Patrol Rifle, SWAT carbine, and other carbine related training that I've been in over the years.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top