Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 12:29:44 PM EDT
Can anyone show me the differences?

I'd also be interested to learn how these colors were developed.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 what enforcer22 said.

My latest Colt 6721 upgrade build have all of the three colors you said.

My rail panels and VFG are TangoDown dark earth, my grip is Magpul MIAD coyote brown and my stock is Vltor Modstock tan.

They are all slightly different color of brown and don't quite match.

It's hard to tell by looking at pictures on the monitor because monitors does not really show the real colors, you have to look at the actual hardware in person to see the difference.

The mismatch don't bother me much but the only way to match them is to paint them the same solid color or camo.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I just redid  my entire Midlength again.  This time in DC TS Brown.  It resembles a dried mud color.  It's a really interesting color and I'll be posting some pics soon.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just redid  my entire Midlength again.  This time in DC TS Brown.  It resembles a dried mud color.  It's a really interesting color and I'll be posting some pics soon.  

Tag for the pics.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. Yeah, I'd like to see some pics.

What blends someplace sandy? How about someplace sandy at night?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top