Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 4:46:44 PM EDT
Was wondering if anyone could help me price this so that I dont get taken. I also dont want to rip anyone off.
I was told its a colt but its not marked.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/idonutn0/000_0112.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/idonutn0/000_0111.jpg

This will be up for sale in about 3 weeks.

Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's not marked it's not Colt, no matter what you were told.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:23:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Used, blurry, A1 upper (slabside) without barrel?  Roughly $80, you might do a little better, or could probably trade it towards something you want.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
what size is the front take down?
are there slight stampings in front of the ejection port?
i bought a good cond. slabside upper not too long ago which was colt for $90 shipped, so if this isnt colt then i would say around $70-80? reciever only.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I doubt anyone BUT Colt made a slab side upper, especially large pin.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Upon further inspection, there is a C (for colt maybe) and an M stamped under the site adjustment inside of the indent in the top picture, and also a very small triangle with a marking that I cant see inside of it in front of the ejector door. Do these help with the I.D.?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I doubt anyone BUT Colt made a slab side upper, especially large pin.....

there are
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Upon further inspection, there is a C (for colt maybe) and an M stamped under the site adjustment inside of the indent in the top picture, and also a very small triangle with a marking that I cant see inside of it in front of the ejector door. Do these help with the I.D.?

those are the markings in which are used to identify your colt reciever
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top