Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 3:30:30 PM EDT
Happy holidays to my fellow board members.

I have a 20,000 s/n range preban Eagle Lower with a RRA 6 position stock and JP Trigger (actually J&S, where JP took the design from) . What would be a fair price for this item to our friends in the "banned" states? I have several AR's and this lower sould go to someone who really needs the preban legal lower. I'm not out to scalp anyone, just wondering what I should ask.

Thanks for your input.

Cap-N-Dave Funk
www.BlaserPro.com
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
If your wanting to help the less fortunate, sell it for what it would cost you to buy the same no-ban parts...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:20:00 AM EDT
[#2]
i have seen pre-bans in the ee go for around 4-500
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I did a straight across trade for my last preban lower.  I sent his FFL my preban and he sent my FFL his noban.  He paid for shipping, other than that he wasn't out any money more that what he paid for his noban.

IDHunt
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought my second eagle arms preban carbine on gunbroker for $550 plus shipping. It was in excellent shape. My first eagle arms preban I paid $659 plus shipping on gunbroker in excellent condition also. These are complete carbines. Really I think the value of preban has gone close to that of postban rifles, with the exception of those who advertise them as preban with the intent of selling them at an inflated price. There is a sucker born everyday.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Being in one of those ban states I agree it shoudl be straight across, that being said I have paid around 200 or more per stripped pre ban Essential Arms lowers I've gotten and for Eagles I see them go for 3-450 usually, with parts. The pre ban prices are going down, especially on this board, but if you wana make money its not hard to take someone who doesn't know any better.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:18:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I paid 350 for a complete minus the stock Olympic arms pre ban lower if that helps at all. It seemed like a fair price.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:52:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Being in one of those ban states I agree it shoudl be straight across, that being said I have paid around 200 or more per stripped pre ban Essential Arms lowers I've gotten and for Eagles I see them go for 3-450 usually, with parts. The pre ban prices are going down, especially on this board, but if you wana make money its not hard to take someone who doesn't know any better.
Steve

...or to find someone in a banned state willing to pay that much as others did during the countrywide ban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top