Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 5:39:06 PM EDT
Here's a fun game.

If you only had one lower what stock/grip would be on the lower all the time?

You're limited to 4 uppers. What would they be?

I'm selling all my semi guns to buy a RR or RDIAS, so I'm playing the home version. Here goes:

RR Colt (I hope) with hogue grip, magpul trigger guard and M93B. 2 stage trigger if I could find one.

1. Gov't profile A4 with ACOG, DD rails, PRI front sight, arms BUIS and some surefire light
2. 14.5 Afghan barrel with SB short dot, DD rails, PRI sight, arms BUIS, surefire light
3. 10.5 -11.5 RRE with Aimpoint M2, DD rails, standard sight, surefire light and CQD grip.
4. Suppresed 9mm (ala AAC Spec 919)
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?

Am I that boring?

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:00:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nobody?

Am I that boring?

yep, and this topic has been beat to death
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Colt RR that is set up with an LMT SOPMOD stock and a Tango Down pistol grip. I only have one upper for it right now -- a fully-dressed, suppressed M4A1 upper.

I'd like to set up a short .22LR upper as well.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I played this game during the dark days.  My solution is to buy another lower.  Hell at $80 a pop, why not????

Now if I were able to get an RLL/RDIAS and a host, or a full auto lower, I'd be in a bind then, wouldn't I, because I'm damn sure I couldn't afford two or more of them?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I played this game during the dark days.  My solution is to buy another lower.  Hell at $80 a pop, why not????

Now if I were able to get an RLL/RDIAS and a host, or a full auto lower, I'd be in a bind then, wouldn't I, because I'm damn sure I couldn't afford two or more of them?

Yes, but the RDIAS can can spread the joy to you other lonely lowers!  Who says you can't buy happiness?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, but the RDIAS can can spread the joy to you other lonely lowers!  Who says you can't buy happiness?

Yeah, but swapping out M16 components constantly would be a bitch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top