Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2005 3:59:29 PM EDT
I'm trying to get a sense of what a carbine would be like with a CAR tube and a VLTOR A1 CLUB FOOT and/or A1 STANDARD.  

Any pics?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:41:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Not exactly what you are looking for but I'm always looking for a reason to show off my rifle

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't have my pictures anymore, but remember that the A1 Vltor on a car tube will be about the length of an A2, or slightly longer. This is because the stock does not mate with the receiver, but is setback to allow for the castle nut. It is adjustable on the car stock tube, so it counts as a assault weapon stock if you live in a banned area. Don't put the A2 stock on a car tube unless you really want it long.

It did fit my Bushmaster rifle tube, and my Vltor and CMT milspec carbine tubes. I did not try it on a non-milspec car tube.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top