Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2005 1:35:23 PM EDT
how makes the better ar for the money flat top a3 conf colls stock and easily modified thinking forehand grip, laser ,eotech red dot reticle and beta c mags need info new to site and would appreciate yall help
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
huh?

slow down and ask seperate questions.

there are dealers here that will help you with whatever youre trying to purchase located in either the industry forum or the equipment exchange
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]

datroof needs to look at da english text book.  

+1 on what eklikwhoa just said.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
how makes the better ar for the money flat top a3 conf colls stock and easily modified thinking forehand grip, laser ,eotech red dot reticle and beta c mags need info new to site and would appreciate yall help

Translation:
1)Who makes the best M-4 type AR for the money?
2)Will I be able to add an Eotech, foregrip, laser unit and have it function also with the Beta C Mag.

Answers.

1) Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt, Rock River Arms. Any of those will serve you well. Buying an AR is like finding the woman of your dreams. Some may say she's ugly. Some may say she's too fat. But damnit, you love her. It's really a personal decision. The best way is to just go somewhere where you can get a hold of them, and give them a good fondling.

2) Again yes, but it comes down to personal decision on looks and the like. Beta C mags some like, and some do not. Also, you'll need a railed hanguard to mount things, which comes down to a decision on if you want freefloat handguard or not. Do a search, and you'll come up all the information you could ever need.

The best piece of advice I can give you is this. Datruth my friend, this link (ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7) leads to a magical wonderland. It's as if Santa's elves collected every gun goody, and threw it all in one place. We like to call it the EE (Equipment Exchange). Go nuts. Look through there to find everything you could possibly need. My last piece of advice is view the EE only occasionally. Your wallet will thank me for that bit of info.

Welcome to the magical world of the incureable BRD (Black Rfile Disease).
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Translation:
1)Who makes the best M-4 type AR for the money?
2)Will I be able to add an Eotech, foregrip, laser unit and have it function also with the Beta C Mag.

Answers.

1) Armalite, Bushmaster, Colt, Rock River Arms. Any of those will serve you well. Buying an AR is like finding the woman of your dreams. Some may say she's ugly. Some may say she's too fat. But damnit, you love her. It's really a personal decision. The best way is to just go somewhere where you can get a hold of them, and give them a good fondling.

2) Again yes, but it comes down to personal decision on looks and the like. Beta C mags some like, and some do not. Also, you'll need a railed hanguard to mount things, which comes down to a decision on if you want freefloat handguard or not. Do a search, and you'll come up all the information you could ever need.

The best piece of advice I can give you is this. Datruth my friend, this link (ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7) leads to a magical wonderland. It's as if Santa's elves collected every gun goody, and threw it all in one place. We like to call it the EE (Equipment Exchange). Go nuts. Look through there to find everything you could possibly need. My last piece of advice is view the EE only occasionally. Your wallet will thank me for that bit of info.

Welcome to the magical world of the incureable BRD (Black Rfile Disease).

I can't believe you took the time to answere that.

I don't think someone who isn't able to/won't formulate a coherent question about a weapon should be able to own said weapon, or any other for that matter...much less expect someone to take the time and effort you did to answer that abomination of written language.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thin again it sounds like some people actually wont to help others regardless of faults.

Caring, not everyone is capable.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#6]

how makes the better ar for the money under 1,000  

Who makes the better AR-15 for under $1,000.00?

OK here is the short list. Go to your dealer and get a Bushmaster complete lower with carbine stock. Go to CMMG.com and purchase a complete MOD4 (M4) 14.5" with perm attached Phantom. Also purchase a Detach carry handle from CMMG. Looking at about $900.00 give or take. With that you get a GREAT setup. Chrome lined bore/chamber, 1/7 twist. M4 cut. Able to take all goodies. Shoots better than most others out there.

OR

Go with a complete Bushy or RRA. Many to be had for under $1K.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top