Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 7:32:57 PM EDT
delete
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Bueller? Bueller?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:54:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes the Defenisve Edge not only sells them, but they are the inventors of the Sully Stock.  You can find them in the Industry Section under "AR Manufacturers".
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes the Defenisve Edge not only sells them, but they are the inventors of the Sully Stock.  You can find them in the Industry Section under "AR Manufacturers".

Thanks Forest. I appreicate the heads up, but already knew that.

I was wondering who sells them at the best price. Not that it isn't worth every penny if purchased from DE direct.

Hep

PS - Hey Forest, do you use one? Any pics? Like it?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:13:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Why yes I do.  Orginally it was on my LW carbine, but I moved it to my 'KISS' carbine.

I really like the stock - it's the perfect length for me.  The only (small) issue I have with it is there is no room for storage of batteries.  That is why my LW now has the VLTOR (open at the first detent to be the same length as the Sully).

This is what the lightweight looked like with the SullyL

This is my KISS carbine (lots of influence from Sully as you can tell, since this photo I've moved the light to the 8:00 position, and replaced the A2 handgrip with a Tango Down pistol grip (to hold a spare paire of 123's for the light).
):
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why yes I do.  Orginally it was on my LW carbine, but I moved it to my 'KISS' carbine.

I really like the stock - it's the perfect length for me.  The only (small) issue I have with it is there is no room for storage of batteries.  That is why my LW now has the VLTOR (open at the first detent to be the same length as the Sully).

This is what the lightweight looked like with the SullyL

This is my KISS carbine (lots of influence from Sully as you can tell, since this photo I've moved the light to the 8:00 position, and replaced the A2 handgrip with a Tango Down pistol grip (to hold a spare paire of 123's for the light).
):

Nice!

How about a grip (Tango Down, etc) that provides battery storage?

So is Defensive Edge the only source? No ARFCOM resellers to get a deal?

EDITED TO ADD: The other pic just went live and I see you have a TD grip.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How about a grip (Tango Down, etc) that provides battery storage?

I swapped the grips on the two rifles when I added the VLTOR to the LW Carbine.

So now the KISS has battery storage, and the LW has the same grip/feel as my M4 (my backup carbine)

As far as I know they are the only source.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

As far as I know they are the only source.

Much obliged Forest!

Thanks for the pics.

Hep out
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Why are you changing the subject lines of your posts?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top