Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 1:14:29 PM EDT
this was the old upper

out with the old...in with the...new: daniel defense rilfe length rail, low-pro gas block, vortex flash hider and RRA mid length chrome lined upper.

I took it out shooting today, and man does the midlength reduce recoil! Also, I was shooting xm193 and you could not see any flash at all. I was very impressed. I was quite timid about spending $45 on a flash hider, but the vortex proved to be well worth it. I was shooting at 25 and 50 yards and with the eotech I could keep almost every shot inside the 6-7 ring using the TD vfg as a monopod.

Got the upper all put together from adco, if anyone is in the market they do quality work!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
very nice. The vortex is also my favorite.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks great dsg!!

Thought about BUIS yet, or do you prefer the EO- solo?

Middies rock!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks great dsg!!

Thought about BUIS yet, or do you prefer the EO- solo?

Middies rock!

on my other upper i was running the troy buis with the stock front sight(then I sold the troy). When I get some more money next month Im going to buy a couple of ARMS 40's along with a PRI flip up front.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Love the new upper , but damn, those "artistic" photos gotta go!!!!!  

Looks kinda.....ghey!!!!!

Semper Fi,
ASO544

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#5]
lol, id love to take some pics outside, but the only outdoor range I can go to doesnt allow cameras when I go.

I would take it outside here or something, but I live in off-campus college housing and Im not sure all the anti-gun libs would be ok with seeing my AR.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#6]
now you need to build another lower
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:35:31 AM EDT
[#7]
sweet, plus 1 on you need another lower
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Semper Fi,
ASO544

Exactly.  Dude, what's with the candles?  Got a date coming over to lookit your gun?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:37:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice blaster.

Just curious, why did you dump the Troy?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Semper Fi,
ASO544

Exactly.  Dude, what's with the candles?  Got a date coming over to lookit your gun?

its the GF...you should see the red curtains she has up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top