Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 9:52:26 PM EDT
Any ar15.com sponsors selling these?  

thx
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:15:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Or check the EE section of this site, in the Used Parts section.  There are a couple of vendors selling  excellent condition A1 stocks at good prices.

Or if you're looking for an A2 length piece, E mail me. Have a couple of new Colt A2 jobbies in the parts box not doing anything productive.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  I was hoping to throw some business to a sponsor, but I've had gool luck w/CDNN before.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Shamayin,

I have checked the EE, but usually don't find them complete.  I'm not expert, and I just want to be able to buy a set that I know will work together.  

I really prefer the LOP on the A1 to the A2.  Thanks anyway, though!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks Shamayin,

I have checked the EE, but usually don't find them complete.  I'm not expert, and I just want to be able to buy a set that I know will work together.  

I really prefer the LOP on the A1 to the A2.  Thanks anyway, though!

If by "complete", you mean w/the buffer and tube, CDNN is probably the easuiest found game in town.

I usually consider it to mean, w/the buttplate, hatch cover and swivel; but I've become aware recently that to some folks it includes the tube and buffer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top