Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 4:57:21 AM EDT
can anybody tell me how much the KX3 adds to the barrels overall length?  more specifically how long a 7.5 " barrel would be with either new or old krink brake in place?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:09:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
can anybody tell me how much the KX3 adds to the barrels overall length?  more specifically how long a 7.5 " barrel would be with either new or old krink brake in place?

I think you might be better served if you refer HERE, and  "IM" that Tim-L, seems he can tell you more, as he seems to have seen it and taken pics,   or you might just contact the manufacturer direct.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:17:44 AM EDT
[#2]
i was just being lazy this morning and didn't feel like doing the leg work myself!  i really need to upgrade my memership so i can do real searches.      
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:21:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine due to expire this month...  Good morning from Ohio,  cold up there?  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
nope  was a nice 50 when i woke up and got up to 86.  nice rare oct morning.  i'm a little late so i guess it'll have to be good evening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top