Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 1:55:49 AM EDT
Im looking for a couple of Bushmaster M16 bolts assembly's.........  Where is the best place to get my hands on them and how do I know Im getting Bushmaster?  I want a reputable vendor who is going to send me Bushmaster, not dpms and then tell me its Bushmaster.  Thanks

Hunduh

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Click the link above with the snake on it to get Bushmaster parts.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Why did you post this question 3 times    
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why did you post this question 3 times    

Because there are 3 different sections where I might get a real answer instead of hearing from someone like you who has nothing helpful to say.  I see why you call yourself the "thread killer"

Hunduh
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster does not really distribute their parts as much as companies like DPMS. Also unless they have changed they do not mark their stuff. So if you want Their parts why not buy from them?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:17:35 AM EDT
[#5]
They wont sell them becuase They are M16 parts....needs ffl to purchase
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They wont sell them becuase They are M16 parts....needs ffl to purchase

Or a copy of your Class III paperwork.

Some people might not agree with their policy, but if you can provide either of those you probably dont have a legitimate need for one...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top