Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 3:09:08 PM EDT
Hello,

I tried to study some pics but it turned out to be near impossible. So the big question is would ARMS SPR rail fit other rifle lenght forends, too? Like LMT or Troy..? Why bother? Because I'd have two ARs with similar scope mounting height... the other one with SIR and the other one with SPR rail, so I could swap optics without losing zero...and besides quite a few other rail forends look better than the overpriced PRI free float tube.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:55:05 AM EDT
[#2]
What if one would just bin the screws, I was under the impression it also attaches to the top picatinny rail of the forend, does it not? Should be rigid enough.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#3]
there is some minor, very minor play in the rail to rail interface, that is why the screw.  it will work with KAC FF rail or lat least the older version I had.  

You really don't need the rail. get one of those LaRue mount and it will push the scope forward enough to get your proper eye relief.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top