Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 6:39:11 PM EDT
I need a new railed FF forend for one of my ARs. My barrel is at KKF and when I get it back I'd like to have a new forend for it. I read through the tacked thread up top and got some info. Basically what it boils down to is I need something easy to install, lightweight, and FF. RAS II seems like the best choice, but apparently they're hard to find these days. I really don't have the tools required at my current location for barrel or delta ring removal. Any good advice is appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:37:57 AM EDT
[#1]
You could decide to buy a good one, then ship it to KKF and have him install it for you while he's got the barrel.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:47:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would get the LaRue and send it to Kurt to install it for you.

Sounds like a great plan.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You could decide to buy a good one, then ship it to KKF and have him install it for you while he's got the barrel.

not a bad idea, I didn't think of that. my barrel shipped out last wednesday. i may try and get in touch with him. on the other hand, why does it seem like the RAS II is a thing of the past, and where can you get one for a good price?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks for the useful info new-arguy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top