Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 11:44:41 AM EDT
what is the Flat version?  Adcofirearms sells it for a buck or so cheaper than the regular.  Anyone have any experience with it?  It sounds appealing to me because I would imagine it's not big and round and not so slippery looking, but I'd rather not be my own guinea pig.

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
there are pics at precision-mounts.com

to me it looks like the std latch but with a little more curve to it and slightly extends outwards.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 4:11:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
is the flat one more like the badger GenII then?  precision-mounts.com is something i cannot find for some reason...

How much bigger is the PRI than a standard latch, or more importantly, does it stick out farther?  I put an old scope I have on my AR and realized that I actually would have to charge the rifle with my left hand and could no longer use my first and middle right-hand fingers to do charge it...

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#6]
ok, which one of you has it cheaper shipped?  it's all I really need at the moment...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top