Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 6:48:19 AM EDT
Has anyone installed one of these drop-in triggers from CMC? The look of the straight trigger intrigues me and I wonder how it would feel in comparision to the normal curved trigger.

What would be the advantage of one of these triggers over the stock trigger my Bushmaster has?

And what is the difference between a one stage and two stage trigger?

I have a Winchester Model 70 rifle, is that a one stage trigger? And would my Glock be like a two stage trigger? Is a two stage trigger safer?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#1]
very,very easy to install
"Is a two stage trigger safer?" this may start an interesting conversation. my opinion is a lighter trigger is not as safe because an AD is easier. yeah i know the rules but people break them, plain and simple. if it's easier for your weapon to discharge when your trying to fire it, it's easier to discharge when your not trying as well. saw a guy shoot himself in the leg with a 1911 "race gun" when hot brass went down his shirt.
advantage of match trigger-lighter, crisper trigger pull , enhances accuracy
i have a CMC single stage, curved, in my AR and love it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top