Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 8:22:07 PM EDT
I love my Tangodown VG, but I have two accessories with pressure pads; a laser sight and a surefire light. What do you guys do in this situation? Affix the 2nd pad next to the 1st with inner tube? Use a Dremel tool to create another slot on the other side? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Also I'm aware that Tapco makes one with two slots. I'm wary of Tapco quality, so can anyone give a review?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Two pressure pads on the same VFG isn't a good idea;  It would be pretty hard to keep from AD'ing one or the other (or both when just grabbing the grip).   Maybe upgrading to a newer tailcap on your light for thumb activation, or ditching the laser.   A light is important, but do you really need the laser?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Two pressure pads on the same VFG isn't a good idea;  It would be pretty hard to keep from AD'ing one or the other (or both when just grabbing the grip).   Maybe upgrading to a newer tailcap on your light for thumb activation, or ditching the laser.   A light is important, but do you really need the laser?

+1

Plus having two wires also increases your chances of snaging on something.

Seydou
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:23:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top