Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 12:15:59 AM EDT
I got a Naked Bushmaster lower, I ordered Oly's Pneumatic buffer and got the Lower Parts Group too.  Anybody have a bad time with Oly's quality.
Will be putting a 50 Beowulf on top and just want to be sure all the parts are happy together.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:05:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Their LPKs work great for me, except their triggers suck more than most.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#2]
what steered you to get the oly buffer?  imo there are much better systems out there

go here for beowulf info and pics     variants forume
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If the trigger is a low point to their lower parts perhaps I'll try to hone it, and then maybe just replace the whole trigger set up.
As far as the Oly pneumatic buffer, I thought it should make the rifle run a little smoother and softer, hopefully just make it's operation a little more pleasent.
As long as the Oly Pneumatic works the way it's described, I'll be happy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#4]
i went with the mgi rrb on my beowulf and it works great!

good luck with your beowulf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top