Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 8:49:14 PM EDT
I would like to know which of these in the 7.0 carbine lenght do most people use? I have been looking at both of them and I like DD for the lite weight, But is it as strong and will it hold up compaired to the LaRue?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:54:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not had this question adequately answered previously...

Does the Larue locking feature lock the barrel nut to the upper or the nut cap to the nut?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Tough call, but I would go with the LaRue. It's tough to argue with perfection.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I think it's really close as far as quality goes.  I was more or less decided on the LaRue rails because of its extra locking feature, but I found a second-hand DD rail in the EE (sounds funny, huh) that was cheap enough (and never installed) that I decided to go with DD.  I also like to have the extened portion under the FSB that this particular DD rail has.  That is something LaRue hasn't offered, YET.  I don't think anyone will be disappointed in either.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top