Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 6:37:28 AM EDT
Has anyone seen this? I was looking at that and the Troy gas piston upper and the KKF one looks similar but I wouldnt need a new upper. The system looks like it will fit under a FF rail system with out any problem and from what I understood Kurt at Kurts custom was selling these just as an upgrade.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:44:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You’re talking about the KKF M9Evo Gas Piston System. Kurt has them listed on his website as being available. I have no personal experience with Kurt’s design, but I'm sure it works very well. I have never heard a bad word spoken about it, except from his direct competitors. Kurt runs a very small operation with virtually zero advertising budget, but his stuff is always top of the line. He just does not have a pack of employees & business partners pushing his products constantly so he stays just below the radar for most people. Kurt has a great rep from people who know.

KKF M9Evo Gas Piston:
www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/page/page/967766.htm
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#2]
He did some really good work for me in the past. It took a little while but he got it done and it was really good. I have to say that it wouldnt be a big deal waiting for a gas piston system like it was for my upper that I was competing with.

I think I will give him a yell next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top