Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 11:11:38 AM EDT
Ok.... my fist CMC large pin trigger that I bought, had been estimated to take 4 weeks, but took 10 weeks of waiting.

Now, I'm past my 3rd week of waiting for a large pin Curved Single Stage Trigger, that was estimated to take " 2 - 3 weeks".

Oh crap, not another 10 week wait again? ......SSDD (Same shit,different dealer)

IF ANY DEALER HAS ONE TO SELL ME AT THE USUAL COMPETITIVE PRICES, WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME.  I'm also looking for a KNS large pins to go with the order but will settle for just buying the trigger alone if you don't carry the pins.

I've waited patiently for the 3 weeks, and I realize it's not my dealers fault if CMC doesn't supply him with the stuff, but never the less this shit really gets old.  (Freaking Colt and their odd ball large pins!! )
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Why bother with KNS pins? The trigger housing ought to do the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Josh and Saryan,  

Jeeez....I'm already frustrated enough. Why would you refer me to one of the dealers who I've been checking daily too, that ALSO doesn't have one?  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude it sounds to me like you have some other personal issues to deal with other than trigger problems.  If you are going to bitch about something not being in stock then don't place an order with anyone until you confirm it will be mailed the same day or the next.  Just my opinion though.  I linked you to a dealer that I trust and have done business with and that had some in stock but I guess just not the right model for you.  Sorry to try and help.  You are one of the reasons A LOT of the good guys have left this forum.  The proper response would have been....  "Thanks guys but he's out too."  I didn't know you were checking with him "daily", maybe he just tells you he doesn't have any cause you call every day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dude it sounds to me like you have some other personal issues to deal with other than trigger problems.  If you are going to bitch about something not being in stock then don't place an order with anyone until you confirm it will be mailed the same day or the next.  Just my opinion though.  I linked you to a dealer that I trust and have done business with and that had some in stock but I guess just not the right model for you.  Sorry to try and help.  You are one of the reasons A LOT of the good guys have left this forum.  The proper response would have been....  "Thanks guys but he's out too."  I didn't know you were checking with him "daily", maybe he just tells you he doesn't have any cause you call every day.

This is another good example of why people have left this forum.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is another good example of why people have left this forum.

AR10,

Based on your quote, I'm confused as to you menaing. I agree you need to find out the delivery date. This NOT the reason "certain" people are leaving. Its more the BS, that has become norm in the Technical Forums. I, myself limit my time here because of the BS. Yes sometimes I do responed, only beacsuse of the BS and to make people think. I believe in the 5% rule, the  the 1st 5% understand, the second takes awhile. It's expotiential curve. Bottom line is 80% don't have a clue and will never get it. Brutle, but true.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Josh ,

Why are you assuming I placed an order ? Why are you assuming I called a dealer every day to check on it?  If my dealer doesn't contact me, or advertise that  he's got the parts, then it's obvious he's still waiting on the CMC delivery. There's no need to harass him. I am quite capable in the meantime of checking the EE daily on my own volition.  God gave me a brain and eyes to use to do just that so I wouldn't have to rely on people like you who do a lot of assuming.

I've got a problem? You obviously didn't  take the moment to read my post and apply a little  common sense to grasp that this must be a difficult part to come by.  Nor, did you wish to take a moment to check the sight yourself before "helping" me and sending me there. But you sure took the time to submit a tirade to say that you don't like being treated like you 're some kind of a moron. (I only asked why you sent me there if they haven't had it either?)

Yea "Dude"..... perhaps if somebody made the same kind of snide reply to me,  perhaps I'd feel just as stupid and react like you did. Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#11]
To Ar10 and PCurtis,

Gentlemen,

As we all know, this web sight is frequented by a multitude of different folks holding different personalities, attitudes and opinions. I can't imagine why myself , Joshua, or anybody else would leave a forum and never return just because they got into it with one of the subscribers. Boys will be boys, and if worse came to worse I would simply just stay clear of a thread that became heated and inthralled with flame throwing. It's that simple.

I would hope that the subscribers on ARFCOM are not so sensative as to feel the need to permanently exit the sight, or go crying to a Moderator for a hug and a kiss. That silly stuff happens on some other gun web sights, but thankfully not here.  

Great Web Sight... Not to Worry.....Enjoy!.....

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#13]
New-Arguy,

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an open eye and ear for any arrivals. But please feel free to contact me if you think I might have an opportunity to grab one. (Please do so) Sometimes you miss stuff at the blink of an eye or simply because you had to go to the bathroom a few minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top