Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 10:57:31 PM EDT
Looking for the BM safety selectors.  Any vendors sell BM parts?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:13:20 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want a Bushmaster part like that, you have to go to Bushmaster.

For a part as minor as a safety selector, why does it have to be Bushmaster.  RRA parts are just as good and probably made in the same place.  Just a thought.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#2]
the only difference i see in the bushmaster selector is that it has a notch cut in it on the opposing side.

if thats what your looking for then the only place i know of is bushmaster.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the only difference i see in the bushmaster selector is that it has a notch cut in it on the opposing side.
if thats what your looking for then the only place i know of is bushmaster.

Exactly.  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Try   ftfindustries.com
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Try   ftfindustries.com

Bad, very bad suggestion!!! FTF sucks!! If you want to buy something that is the complete opposite than what you had ordered, then go ahead, buy from them You've been warned
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:20:52 AM EDT
[#6]
see if eagle firearms carries it.
there was another vendor that had the slotted safety but i dont remember who it was. for the added insurance buy it from bushmaster
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#7]
i got a few safeties directly from armalite a little while back and they all had the off side notch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top