Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 10:22:15 PM EDT
I'm looking for a 16" barrel, mid-length gas system, chromed bore/chamber, Wylde chambering (though 5.56 would suffice)1.8" twist, preferably 4150 steel.

I know the big three (ABC) don't offer this configuration. Is it possible to find this or something like it from a quality maker? Thanks.

God Bless,
David

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Bravo Co. has one comming out soon that i am waiting on but it will be a 1/7 twist. other than that it should be exactly what you want. i believe Tallon arms also has one out now that you might be interested in.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
there are a few dealers offering similar with the only main difference being the twist rate.

dennysguns
adcofirearms
talon arms

you could get with adco and see what they can work up for you
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:11:10 AM EDT
[#3]
There are very few, if any, options for a chrome lined, 1/8 twist barrel.  There was one source out there, but I can't remember what it was.  IIRC, it was not midlength and not 4150.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top