Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 10:55:22 AM EDT
I just got a brand new m93b in and while I was messing around with it I noticed that on the buffer tube that there were some scratches that seemed as if some sort of tool probably a flathead screwdriver  had moved across the tube. There are also a bunch of other smaller marks that are mostly blemishes that also seem to have been caused by a a flathead screwdriver. Should I exchange it for a new one or am I being too anal. I tend to like my things to be in impeccable condition.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#1]
You annswered your own question, didn't you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Just to clarify, are the scratches on the exterior or on the interior of the tube?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just to clarify, are the scratches on the exterior or on the interior of the tube?

+1
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok cool I'll call tommorow. The blemishes are all external, another weird thing is that it didnt come with the mounting hardware.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top