Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:54:02 PM EDT
You probably know about the GB going down in the EE on a run of 16 inchers....

How many of you would be interested in trying to get a similar sale on 18 or 20 inchers?  I'm sure there are people interested so check in here, then someone could forward this to Tom (twl).  Again this is an INQUIRIY ONLY, NOT AN ACTUAL GB.....yet.

moderaters- I wasn't sure where to post....figured it goes here?

Well to start things up, I'm in for either one!  LOL thanks guys.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#1]
moderaters- feel free to move if necessary.
thanks
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#2]
These group buy barrels are no lighter than regular barrels.  That is a huge disinstentive for me.  If I go carbon fiber I want a lightweight barrel, not a normal weight barrel with some carbon biber wrapped around it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Each person has their own desires, and that is why we are primarily a custom barrel maker.

But, if enough people can decide on a particular configuration to allow volume pricing, then we can acommodate.

It's all up to the customers.
We'll do what we can to satisfy demand.

Now come on people, vote!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:46:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, I'm not voting for the 18" or 20". I'm more in favor of the 16" mid-length barrel.

I just wanted to add another feature that the ABS barrel have besides the "HBAR with the weight of a gov't barrel".

The info came from an e-mail from Mike Degerness, President and chief designer of ABS Inc.:

"The composite matrix is for thermal qualities and harmonics."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top