Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:20:47 AM EDT
what do you guys think about the surefire rails? they worth the dough?... or should i save another 150$ and get the KAC ris
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#1]
i got the   they are sexy    and nice and tight
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#2]
if you dont plan on mounting optics on it then they are fine

the upper rail is not level with the upper and its not freefloated.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:10:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I used one on my M-4 here in Afghanistan for 12 months. Held up great and was rock solid. I didn't mount optics on it of course but my peq-2, surefire and foregrip all fit well and stayed put. We beat the hell out of our rifles, getting in and out of cars or storing them in the truck bed next to us while we are on the bigger guns (no racks in my hi-lux) and it never got loose or broke.

Good to go for the price.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
NOPE !

if you are going to mount more than a flashlight, NOPE.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
For a non-FF rail, the SureFire is very functional and the absolute best value for your money. For more info, see Pat Rogers' excellent article on the M73 in the May '05 issue of SWAT Magazine.

If you want the best FF rail, then look no further than the LaRue.

Tim
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:31:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
For a non-FF rail, the SureFire is very functional and the absolute best value for your money. For more info, see Pat Rogers' excellent article on the M73 in the May '05 issue of SWAT Magazine.

If you want the best FF rail, then look no further than the LaRue.

Tim

Well I would look alot farther than a Larue, To a Troy or Samson.  No gunsmithing, easier to install, lines up with upper reciever.  I could keep going.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top