Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 8:37:54 AM EDT
Are these any good? I know Bushmaster has been selling the carbon fibre compound upper and lowers, and I think they were being made by the guys in Havasupi, AZ, but now Vulcan Armament is offering these.
I just want to know if anyone has any good or bad experiances with Vulcan Arms lower/rifle and or the carbon lowers in general.

Thanks for any information.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
VULCAN=HESSE=SHIT out of spec, bad, etc
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:41:20 AM EDT
[#2]
there at least one pic of a vulcan thats broken from normal firing. I was looking into carbon fiber uppers and lowers as well for a lightweight build. Id stick with Bushy if you want CF. I doubt you will find one person singing praises about vulcan on these boards.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's some Vulcan Arms sound bites to help you understand.  
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=246379
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:21:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the feedback and information. Helps to make the decision of not to buy.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Dude, you're giving the AZ crew a bad name by not knowing that Vulcan is junk!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dude, you're giving the AZ crew a bad name

Hesse, or Vulcan?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top