Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 5:51:35 PM EDT
Are 20" 1/7 govt profile Colt barrels available?  If not, what's the next best alternative?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
bushmaster has a govt 20" barrel that they sell.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:02:26 PM EDT
[#2]
anyone else that does the hp test and the mp like colt, other than fn, I know bushy doesnt
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one.  Its a take off CMP 5.56 NATO 1/7.  very hard to get since just about the only way to get them is someone who doesn't want it.  Colt bbls cost money because they have chisnitz.  In my personal experience they just shoot better.

If you want it let me know.  

That project got side tracked for the moment.  I'm going to play with www.blackicecoatings.com for the short run.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:50:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I got one from equipment exchange for $175 excellent,  but that was before they were popular,  during the M4 craze.

I wish I had a few more.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one from FN. e-mail if interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top