Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 8:16:38 AM EDT
Ok, so i figured I'd take a chance and order one of the A1 barrel sets from Sarco. Very nice. Bright clean bore, no rust on anything, brand new (dated 5/74) still in the bag delta ring, as was the snap ring. The triangle handguards were slightly scuffed, but not that badly. Barrel was marked C MP CHROME BORE. For 186 beans, I think I got a good deal. ETA it also came with a new in the wrap gas tube.

I also picked up an A1 refinished stock set and A1 pistol grip. Both were in good-vg condition, but the fiberglass in the grip was showing its age.

In accordance with CT law, the bayo lug was dremmeled off and my buddy pinned and welded on a new muzzle brake. It's a shame I can't have it in original configuration.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics man. I have been considering doing this very set up except I want this rifle to be as close to an M16 clone as I can make it so I am holding out on a pre ban reciever. Can you post some pics of you're rifle please, I'd love to see what it looks like neutered. My A4gery looks fine with the Cav Comp brake and I actually really like the brake. Thanks and enjoy the rifle

Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top