Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2005 6:15:07 PM EDT
It's regarding the outcome of this thread.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:14 PM
To: 'Grant <deleted>'
Subject: Barrel/upper received

Grant:

I don't know if you've checked the thread I had up, and I realized that I never said a personal THANK YOU!  (I've been so darn busy my head I can't see straight.)

The upper looks outstanding and I'm sure it will shoot as good as with the first barrel.

Now, regarding your shop services....  You didn't charge me for the upper assembly (not to mention the barrel swap).  It seems I can't give YOU any money for the outstanding customer service.

So tell me this.  Is there a local pizza joint that your staff might find a way to spend a $40 gift certificate at?

If you don't answer this question some morning I might have $40 worth of donuts delivered to your office (not knowing whether 2 or 30 people work there).

So let me give a little bit up for the office lunch/party fund.  ;)  It's the least I could do (seriously).  I would have no problem with you administering the funds, either.

Thank you again Grant!!

Corey

And the response from Grant at Sabre....

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 6:04 AM
To: 'Corey'
Subject: RE: Barrel/upper received

Corey,
You are welcome and Thanks for your response but we would treat any customer that had a  problem of any kind with one of our products with the same urgency as we did your barrel swap.
As for donuts or pizza that is a very nice offer but most of our guy's including myself would be better off with a slim fast!  If it is going to keep you up at night spend the $40.00 on ammo and take a new shooter to the range or better yet maybe a kid!  I know our 80 or so guy's in the plant would approve of that for sure.

In a market that is full of vendors with almost the same product you chose Sabre, we want the market place to know that we will reward that choice every chance we can.

Grant.

Grant:

This is just to let you know that I'm taking that $40 and putting it toward getting a certain new shooter started.

Thank you again for the outstanding products and customer service.  You'll be my first choice for parts in the future.

Corey
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Makes me wish I had some money to spend on Sabre products.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 3:44:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Seeing this makes me very glad that I just got a Sabre barrel...
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
grant is a good guy..on my first build i saw the Sabre ad in SGN and called about the 24" hbar barrel and no question i asked seemed silly to him and he seemed generally interested in my questions regardless of how stupid they might have been. im really glad I gave him my business! we need more like him IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Come on Corey...you live in WI you know what to send them....
via con queso dude...and brats...dont forget the brats...
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Come on Corey...you live in WI you know what to send them....
via con queso dude...and brats...dont forget the brats...

Okay.  Know where I can get 80 Slimfast brats?

Corey
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 4:01:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude,
This is Wisconsin.
Slimfast brats are sacrelige. . . .
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Slimfast Brats.....

Our brats actually have little zircs on em so you can add grease if they
are a quart low...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top