Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 2:33:32 PM EDT
I picked up an A-1 barreled upper receiver and wondered if anyone can ID the maker.

the only marks on the upper receiver is a D K on the right side below the rear sight adjustment.
The barrel is marked on top  FNMI MP CHROME BORE.

thanks for any help.  Mike 6
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, that's a FN barrel.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Its a Diemaco/Kaiser upper(DK).Thats all I know about that.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I suspect that it may be a put together piece, but the important thing is; it was put together with two very good pieces.  Both FN barrels and Diemaco uppers are as good as they get.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I suspect that it may be a put together piece, but the important thing is; it was put together with two very good pieces.  Both FN barrels and Diemaco uppers are as good as they get.

+1 great find.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the information. I know little about AR's but I had a complete RRA lower and this upper was on the cheap.   now I need a Bushmaster Bolt and I will have the ultimate mixmaster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top