Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2005 1:10:15 PM EDT

just testing...my photo server crashed so am trying out a new one...

oh yeah...
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]
awesome your box had twins.  i need a box like that

nice guns
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah....!

me too....
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like everthing is working. Nice rifles
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#4]
mmmm....midlength....

Nice K.I.S.S. middies!
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#5]
youbetcha....i really like the midlengths.  recently put a midlength upper on my dad's M16 and it really cranks.....and accurate to boot.  i'm thoroughly impressed with RRA's quality.  most of the local LE departments around my parts have picked them up as patrol carbines.  

gotta love it...

these two are listed in the EE if anybody is interested in picking one up........(hope i can mention that without busting any forum rules...)  
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 5:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Another RRA middy....LOVE IT!

Cut the barrel to 14.5" & perm attached YHM FS.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#7]
pic test again....

the rest of the family just showed up....

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:51:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
pic test again....

the rest of the family just showed up....

onfinite.com/libraries/460740/895.jpg

Man, and I thought I like mid-lengths! What are you going to do with 4 of them? Did you spring for the chrome lining option on all of them?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#9]
youbetcha !  chrome lining is a must IMO....

what am i going to do with 4 you ask????  well, hopefully i can sell at least 3 of them and they are listed on the EE (hope i can mention that...) ...if they dont sell, then i get to pass them on to my grandkids and continue the tradition.....and i'll keep one for my personal use until i kick the bucket.....  

been an FFL holder/dealer since '82, but just recently decided to start a business dedicated to the AR-15 community....starting off slow and have the 4 units in stock now.   if they sell fast, then i'll have 8 more in-bound, and will double my RRA orders every time until i get about 3-5 of each of their models in stock at any one time....we'll take it slow and see how it goes....

i need to get a website up dedicated with the usual secure ordering options and whatnot, but hey, i'm just getting started so what can i say?  besides, i have no experience in website building so have to go down that road as well...

thanks for asking....dont know why i started off with the green furniture, but i guess it just looks cool to me.....

if anybody wants to provide me some feedback/input on what RRA models you might want or consider your "ideal" variation, let me know and i'll steer things in that direction...

question for moderator - again, if i need to move this discussion to the EE board, let me know.....thanks..  dont want to break any forum rules....

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
youbetcha !  chrome lining is a must IMO....

Agreed!

been an FFL holder/dealer since '82, but just recently decided to start a business dedicated to the AR-15 community....starting off slow and have the 4 units in stock now.   if they sell fast, then i'll have 8 more in-bound, and will double my RRA orders every time until i get about 3-5 of each of their models in stock at any one time....we'll take it slow and see how it goes....

Ahh, ok-dokey, I gotcha. Well you picked a pretty nice AR to start with IMHO!

Good luck to you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top