Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 10:46:30 AM EDT
I know the Surefire full lenth rails are new, but does anyone have any experience with them?  I was thinking of using them for an M16A4 build.  Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the m73 on my Bushy m4.  KAC grip is the only accessory on it right now.  I'll be adding a light soon & then that's all.  I've put 100 rounds through since I've added it.  No problems, it's stayed nice & tight, no rattles.  I like that you can trim the rubber rail guards as needed depending on location of accessories.  If I sell this carbine & buy a Colt the rails stay with me & will go on the new weapon.  fyi I paid $144 for it from a local store on sale.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 sets of them with about 400 rounds through them and I have had zero trouble with them. I have a Surefire Millennium light on one and Tangodown vert. grips on both.  I have been very pleased with them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I chose the YHM over the surefire, just due to price.

I love my YHM's!!!

Very tight!
Excelent finish!
seems durable (they have only been on a month) about 300 rds.

The surefire looks nice too but more expensive!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top