Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 2:13:07 PM EDT
I have the craving of building an M4! So, I've been researching this site looking for the in's and out's of affordable and quality parts. Here's a list of what I'm thinking of getting... does anyone see any foreseeable problems with any company and/or product I might use?

Stag Complete Lower (factory installed)
Del-Ton 16" Chrome Lined 5.56 w/ M4 feedramps and w/ Chrome Bolt Assembly
a 9mm heavy buffer from ? (maybe RRA)
ACE SOCOM M4 Stock

Reasoning: I hear the Stag lower is very well built with little "play" between it and the upper. Del-Ton seems affordable and I love the options it gives. I've read on this site that the 9mm heavy buffer reduces recoil, and the ACE stock has the "look cool factor" and I've read that it's strong.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top