Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 4:49:40 PM EDT
I have been looking for a 20" 1 in 7 twist upper or kit, and I have only come across M&A for a supplier.   Due to their reputation, and the fact that their quoted price is $70 higher than their internet price on the kit, I would rather go with someone else.  I do want a chrome bore & Gov't profile.  Anyone have any ideas??
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster - the barrels just came in today.  There is a thread on this in the AR General Discussion area.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Eagle Firearms just got some in also.  The are in the EE here and are great to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#3]
M&A PARTS
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Del-Ton
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I checked with del-ton, and they don't carry what I am looking for.   The only 1-7 they carry is the M4 kit.  (I wish I would have bought their M4 kit instead of the J&T kit I bought)
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I checked with del-ton, and they don't carry what I am looking for.   The only 1-7 they carry is the M4 kit.  (I wish I would have bought their M4 kit instead of the J&T kit I bought)

I am getting ready to buy a kit in a month or so, can you go into further detail about the J&T kit? You can IM if you don't want God and Country to see.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#7]
For the same money as my J&T M4 kit, I could have had the 1-7" Chrome lined BBL with Del-Ton.   I am pleased with the J&T 1-9" non crhome bore BBL, but would have rather had the 1-7" chrome lined BBL...   I have never built a Del-Ton kit, but I have heard nice things about them on this site.  I just wish they offered the 1-7" chrome 20" A2 kit with Govt profile BBL..
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I didn't know if you had negative feedback on J&T or not. The gunshop I managed for a few years used J&T kits to build ARs and we were pretty happy with them. I bought a SOCOM stock from Del-Ton before Christmas and was very happy with speed, although we are in the same state. I would love to patronize Del-Ton for my kit but I also need a 20" 1/7 crhome lined barrel.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 2:50:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm looking for a chrome, 20 inch, 1 in 7 twist too.

I just checked Del-Ton, no 1 in 7 chrome.

Anybody else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top