Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 11:52:02 AM EDT
Would someone please tell me the cheapest place to buy a decent complete upper for a .223 caliber. I am not looking for top of the line or high end parts or match grade but just a hunting and plinking rifle. It will needa flat top to be able to mount a regular hunting scope on it. I am trying to part together my first AR and am not having much luck getting anyone to help. I would appreciate anyones reply. I have done a lot of reading here but I am not very familiar with everything so it gets very confusing as to what is what.

Thnak you,

Harley
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#1]
www.model1sales.com

I have built a rifle out of there kit before. I will be building another soon probably with Model 1 parts.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
what lower did you use?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top