Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 4:32:47 PM EDT
the underside of your uppers where teh mags fit up against the bolt carrier.I am having problems where the front corners of the mags fit int he upper. My model one sales upper has a round corner instead if a 90 degree corner. My problem is the front of the magizines where they are crimped are hitting the upper. I believe the problem is the magizines. the crimp is half ass done leaving a sharp corner that catches the upper. a little dremel will fix these mags but i want to make sure the upper is ok. so if  possible show me the underside of the uppers. thanks
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#1]
You're really breaking your neck to make those "el cheapo" mags work. Just chalk them up as a loss, grab some USGIs and move on
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#2]
yep im a tight wad.i hate to admit it but sometimes i just dont want to let go. i will end up tossing them. most likely at the ass who sold them to me at the gun show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top