Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 5:57:24 PM EDT
Howdy my 1st post on the baord

My questions is  this.

I have a 7.5 inch upper and it seems not to pick up a round from the mag after the 1st shot.  What is the best way to fix this problem? A pig tail gastube  or a drill job on the gas system? I would also like to use this upper on my m-16 what will be the cyclic rate?

I'm ussing a model 1 upper rec and Wolf ammo 223 hp. using 20 30 and 100 rnd beta mag with no luckof getting the gun to work other then just a single shot. hainsawkill.gif
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
It's definitely short-stroking due lack of gas, but I don't know exactly which fix would be the best route.

You ought to post this in the M16 Forum to get maximum exposure and definite answers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top