Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 5:26:33 PM EDT
Hi All

IF anyone out there has sent there  defective or worn out Preban Lower  - Whether it was a Olympic arms Stop sign lower or one of the old Palmetto Receivers , back to Olympic arms to have them Remanufacturer a new  one - using the preban serial number from the receiver that you sent them for replacement ...and you had already  filled out a form 4473  years ago , on that receiver / serial number, .. why would  the Remanufactured  Reciever have to be sent  to a FFL Dealer , and another Form 4473 filled out  when the Remanufactured  Receiver would have the same  Serial Number on it , as  the origional did  ???

Let me know what i am missing here !!

Eamil address is

[email protected]

Thanks
eagle20
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent two SGW lowers straight to Olympic via Priority Mail and received two brand new, remanufactured SGW lowers back via UPS.  I didn't have to go through an FFL.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi M4Arc

Thats what i figured !! I guess the the person i spoke to at Olympic Arms ..did not know what he was taking about !!! i willl call again on monday ..and speak to someone else ..

Did not make any sense to me to have to fill out  ( 2 ) 4473's  on the same Receiver / Serial #

( M4arc - sent you an email )

Thanks
Eagle20
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Skip was the guy I dealt with, try getting him on the phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top