Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 9:46:00 AM EDT
Please help!  I'm trying to decide which type of trigger I am going to purchase and I need input from those that are wiser myself.  I have here what I think are "nice" systems.  

KAC  $$$$$
Jewell  $$$$
LMT  $$$
CMC $$$
RRA  $$

Although I'm leaning towards the Jewell, I would like to balance price, perfromance, reliablity and ease of installation.  I also know the Knight's is expensive but if it's as good as everyone claims it is I might just splurgeh

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have Jewells and they are great!
For less money, just to plink at the range, I went with a RR and had problems (would fire too easily etc..). I had it tuned by White Oak. It is quite nice now. For the money I'd go with a White Oak tuned RR (you can buy it at White Oak).
I hear the LMT is also quite good, but never tried it. I'd like to try a Knights...
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a WOA-tuned RRA for my AR10.   It's nice.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a 2-stage Jewell for my Heavy barrel Colt and a JARD single stage for my BM carbine. I'm very happy with both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top