Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 9:14:24 AM EDT
I just found out Armalite's lifetime warranty on some of their rifles are only for the original owner and is not transferable.
Have you used their lifetime warranty when you are not the original owner?  I'm just trying to put a price on a used AR30.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#1]
2nd or 3rd Owner 7 year old rifle

Not me, but a testament in that thread.....

I was quite impressed with the fact that Armalite was willing to lavish upon the second (or possibly third) owner of a 7 year old rifle all this work and upgrades. I think that this speaks highly of the company and also speaks loudly that Armalite will be pursuing military contacts hot and heavy, as this continuous product improvement will be mandatory in that market where lives are at stake.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top