Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 5:53:53 PM EDT
I've seen some really nice firearms posted on this sight so I know mine is out of its league but I was wondering if someone could help me price mine for sale.  It is an M4 barrel with A2 flash hider and the bayonet lug.  M4 hand guards, and a four position collapsable stock.   It is a DPMS Forged upper and lower with a tactical latch and flattop upper.  I have a 6x24x50 Hunter scope mounted with millet rings on a detachable scope base.  I also have 4 30rd mags and 3 20 rd mags.  It also has a single point boonie packer sling with the sling mount at the rear of the reciever.  Sorry I'm not familiar with all the terminology but I have really enjoyed it and it shoots outstanding.  One of the best varmint guns I've had for reliability and accuracy out to 150 meters.  The finish is great with a couple of small nicks.  I'm will list it in the proper place but I was asking to see where it might fit in the market as prices vary widely.  I have pics but   I'm unable to post them. Thanks for any help you can give.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Okay if I said I wanted 900 for it would it be crazy.  I  have no Idea where to price this thing.  If  my question is out of line or misplaced let me know.  This is my first AR and the many different configurations make it very difficult to find a comparable price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top