Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 12:31:07 PM EDT
A LMT lower with a MSTN 6.8 upper sounds good
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont understand the question.  There are many LMT lowers on sale in the EE and MSTN sells them too.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I dont understand the question.  There are many LMT lowers on sale in the EE and MSTN sells them too.

MSTN doesn't sell lowers.  The only time I have seen them sell actual firearms is the time they did a special buy on KAC rifles.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
MSTN must have lied to me then. I was Emailed a price quote yeterday on an LMT lower, 2 stage trigger and SOPMOD stock from MSTN.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
MSTN must have lied to me then. I was Emailed a price quote yeterday on an LMT lower, 2 stage trigger and SOPMOD stock from MSTN.

Sorry if I sounded like a dickhead.  This is certainly good news.  I'm glad Wes and Paul are starting to become a full service buildhouse for the AR.  Looks like they may just become a one stop shop.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny, Wes just sold me one two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Great news about MSTN. I'm in the market for a LMT marked lower with their 2 stage trigger installed as well. Are prices public?
I've seen real deal LMT lowers on the equipment exchange, but the prices were rediculous for a name. They made Colt's look cheap.
-Steve
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:55:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Wes orders lowere from LMT, and has them drop shipped to your FFL.  I just went through this.  The FFL went to LMT.  Great Lowers!

IO1
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#8]
$350 is standard price for a standard complete lower with Gen 2 regualr M4 stock.

$500+ lower is with the 2 stage match trigger and the $200 Crane copy stock.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Denny at GlobalTactical has them from time to time.  He is another option and a good guy to deal with.

Denny's Guns / GlobalTactical
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top