BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 6:19:20 PM EDT
SR-15 match
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember a while back MSTN offered to sell the KAC uppers off the complete rifles they had. I was wondering if Knight's was going to be a little more active in the civilan market. Actually has anyone heard from ColdBlue?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
coldblue,

Any chance there will be an over production of the 14.5" or 10.5" uppers with URXII you are building for the govt for civilian purchase in 2005?  Do these have standard FSB or your new folding front sight?  I assume they have 1/7 twist and Colt style feed ramps?

With the pace we are presently running, I won't know (about availability of over's) until February.  This is because other government units making similar inquiries.
All have our E3 folding frontsight/gas block assembly, as these customers want as much flat-rail real estate as posssible to position our Universal Knight Scope (PVS-22) in front of their zeroed day optics, and sometimes the standard FSB blocks that possibilty.
All 1:7, chrome, extended feed rams, E3 style improved bolt lugs, dual spricg extractor, etc.
By the way, the Government's Small Arms Training Center (in Georgia ?) has some of these because some select student groups are show up with these new SR-16's.  That is one way other units find out about this improved carbine.  I mean have you ever seen KAC advertise these?
That is because we are way busy just on word-of-mouth testimonials.
Huricane damage here in Vero, Indian River/St. Lucie and other counties significant.  You probably don't see this on the national media because detailed reporting was hurting the tourist industry state wide.  Luckily, our new facilty in Titusville has just about recovered 100%.  However, many team members remain affected.
My once tropical backyard/neighborhood looks like a piece of Viet-Nam after a B-52 strike with 2,000 lb. bombs.  Most "snow bird" homes (like the trhee accross the street from me) remain un-occupied with their yards totally trashed by two successive huricanes.  Piles of street-side tree debris, rolls of wet carpet/padding, discared furinture, etc., remaining in place now for several weeks post-storm, give the whole town a depressing "3rd World Contry" look.  Worst, however, is my favorite watering hole (Riverside Cafe) remains "river bottomed" and the owner may newer recover & re-build.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I asked if MSTN had any URX II available in carbine size and they said they had mid and full length but were out and never had a carbine and were not expecting a delivery anytime in the near future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top