Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 3:25:38 PM EDT
I am new to this forum.  Hello, everyone.
I have purchased a Colt HBAR for my Reservist son so that he may improve marksmanship.
I am thinking of purchasing him the CZ 22LR upper. I unfortunately have no experience with this firearm.
1.   Has anyone had any experience with this Czech item? (I can spell Skodawerke, by the way).
2.   The upper appears to be flat-topped with a rail for attachments. Where can I get proper handle/sight? (probably wrong term; I apologize for my many shortcomings).
Thanks for your kind attention.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've played with one, and found it to be very accurate and reliable. The finish seemed a bit fragile (paint?), but it was functionally quite good.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I cannot comment on the CZ upper but can comment on other CZ products.  I have a bolt action CZ 22lr rifle and a CZ 9mm pistol.  Both function flawlessly and are very good quality products.  Hope this helps..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top